Success growth in life of people having “Panch Mahapurush Rajayoga”
Persons having Panch Mahapurush Rajayoga in their birth charts get good jump in life and progress well during dasa, antardasa of planet causing this rajyoga. Definition of Panch Mahapurush Rajayoga is very well defined by ancient astrologer Acharya “Varahamihir” in Chapter 68 of Vrahat Samhita. As per his definition -Five planets Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn; when placed in kendra and either in their own house or in the house of exaltation form Panch Mahapurush Rajayogas. One more condition is mentioned in the said rules that Sun and Moon should also be powerful for getting full result of this rajayoga. Names of these Rajayogas are given below :
(1) Hamsa Yoga :Jupiter placed in its own house or in house of exaltation in Kendra forms Hamsa Yoga . Hamsa yoga is possible in respect of ascendants of all common signs and movable signs -named Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. The strength of the yoga is dependent on strength of lagna and Jupiter. Tenth kendra is most powerful. As per Vedic Astrology the persons having this yoga will have markings of lotus, fish and ankush on their legs. It is to be verified in actual cases.
A person having this yoga will posses handsome body, he will be liked by others and will have a righteous disposition.
2. Malavya Yoga : When Venus is placed in Kendra in its own House or in House of exaltation, it forms “Malavya” Panch Mahapurush Rajyoga. As per vedic astrology this rajyoga gives the person good physique, strong mind, wealth, happiness with children and wife. He will command vehicles and will be renowned and learned. It makes him immensely rich and gives him name and fame. Malavya yoga renders fortune with all indications of Venus.
While Hamsa and Malavya both are Rajayogas; the former makes one more idealistic, spiritual, broad minded and selfless; the later indicates love of pleasure and materialistic outlook of life.
(3) Bhadra Yoga : When Mercury is placed in Kendra in its own house or in exaltation Bhadra Panch Mahapurush Rajayoga is formed. The person born in this yoga will be strong, will have lion like face, well developed chest, well proportioned limbs, will help relatives and have a long life span. Mercury is a planet of intellect and in consonance with the Inherent nature of Mercury, the person would be intelligent.
4) Ruchak Panch Mahapurush Rajyoga: When Mars is in Kendra in exaltation or in its own sign, it forms Ruchak Mahapurush Rajayoga. A person having Ruchak Rajyoga will have strong physique, fame, he will be equal to a king or a king. He will have ruddy complexion, attractive body, charitable disposition, wealthy and long life, may be a leader of an army, Ruchak Rajyoga gives martial tendencies, an aggressive but a patriotic person.
(5) Shash Panch Mahapurush Rajyoga: It is formed when Saturn is placed in kendra in its own house or in house of exaltation. Such persons command good servants. Their character could be questionable. They covet other’s riches and will be wicked in disposition
Mobile No.- 9424225005,9893363928
Landline No. 0771-4035992,4050500
Feel free to ask any questions